Consider support for the Servlet profile of JSR 196 (JASPIC) in TomEE

12

Re: Consider support for the Servlet profile of JSR 196 (JASPIC) in TomEE

Arjan Tijms

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry, what is a "jsf double stack" exactly?

Going twice in the JSF stack in a single request - not sure there is a name ;)

Ah, okay thanks for the explanation. I don't know what the term would be either.

> Do you mean the include of a JSF resource by a SAM? E.g. this test:
>
> https://github.com/javaee-samples/javaee7-samples/blob/master/jaspic/dispatching-jsf-cdi/src/test/java/org/javaee7/jaspictest/dispatching/JSFCDIIncludeTest.java

Yes

Well, in that case JSF is only invoked once. A JSF based resource is included in the response once, but the target resource is a plain Servlet.

I do have this test on my radar for some time now and was thinking how to fix it in Mojarra, or whether I should perhaps remove this test.

>> fixed on master -
>

> Do you mean fixed in this commit?
> https://github.com/rmannibucau/javaee7-samples/commit/301118feaad47996345a5778a5022c3e427e1e7c

No was tomee master for this one;). MyFaces will get the fix too but
it is not really specified AFAIK

Also pushed to my branch fixes for angularjs sample which now runs
too, this one was hibernate specific for JPA layer, not portable on
JAXRS layer and frontend tests were not working for me cause htmlunit
doesn't support enough js + the modal was not correctly interpreted
for it.